Want to be a counselor? Here's what you need to know
The Break for Jesus Organizing Committee is looking for some hard-working, fun-loving and creative teen counselors to assist in running this year’s FIRST EVER VIRTUAL camp.
- Be in grades 10 to 12 or older (grade 9 applicants will not be considered, no exceptions)
- Belong to a Ukrainian Catholic Parish
- Have several leadership qualities (hard working, mature, spiritual attitude, ability to work with children)
- Camp and/or catechism experience is an asset.
- Be available for March Break and counselor training March Break 2021 - Monday March 15 - Friday March 19, EACH DAY from 10:30 am to 1pm AND counselor training (Sunday March 14, 2-4 pm)
- YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE for counselor training!
Note: Deadline Changed!
Applications must be submitted between January 17, 2021 - February 14, 2021 11:59:59 pm. (Please note earlier application deadline). You will be notified by February 28, 2021 if you have been selected as a counselor. All personal information provided will be kept confidential.
Please note – unlike previous years, we do not know how many children will sign up for B4J, thus we do not know how many counselors we will need. Thank you for your patience during these difficult times as we navigate new territory.
Application for police check:
NO POLICE CHECKS are required this year.