Want to be a counselor? Here's what you need to know
The Break for Jesus Organizing Committee is looking for some hard-working, fun-loving and creative teen counselors to assist in running this year’s programme.
- Be in grades 10 to 12 or older (grade 9 applicants will not be considered, no exceptions)
- Belong to a Ukrainian Catholic Parish
- Have several leadership qualities (hard working, mature, spiritual attitude, ability to work with children)
- Camp and/or catechism experience is an asset.
- Be available for March Break and counselor training (March 14, 2020 8 am - March 21, 2020 2 pm)
- YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE for counselor training!
Note: Deadline Changed!
Applications must be submitted between October 7, 2019 - November 15, 2019 11:59:59 pm. (Please note earlier application deadline). You will be notified by December 15, 2019 if you have been selected as a counselor. All personal information provided will be kept confidential.
Application for police check:
THE RULES FOR POLICE CHECKS HAVE CHANGED! If you have been chosen as a counselor, please choose whichever applies to you -
- 1. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF TORONTO - you must get in touch with pani Natalia Gostilo asap through our new email address email@example.com. She is the only one authorized by the Toronto Police Department to be our contact for police checks.
- 2. IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE ELSE (Mississauga, Oakville, etc) you will NOT be getting a police check, because all other Police Departments have decided not to do them anymore for people under 18.